Based in Twickenham, Maple Leaf Pharmacy serves the local residents with services like emergency contraception and stop smoking services. If you stay in or around Richmond, Isleworth, Whitton, Hampton and Teddington, then our pharmacy is easily accessible. Our experts will provide you with the knowledge and tools to defeat your tobacco addiction and totally quit smoking for good so you can enjoy a better and healthy life with a disease-free future.
Tobacco addiction is like any other drug addiction. It causes many profound adverse effects on the smoker’s life. Even after a smoker successfully quits, relapse may occur. Smoking is responsible for more than 25000 deaths alone in the UK. It reduces the average lifespan of a smoker. This is why quitting smoking as soon as possible is the only way to negate the unhealthy possibilities for your healthy future.
Many people enroll for stop smoking services at Maple leaf as it offers the following benefits:
- Giving up smoking increases their life expectancy by 1 – 4 years.
- Quitting this habit reduces the risk of high blood pressure, peripheral artery disease and stroke and most importantly heart attacks and death from heart diseases.
- Quitting smoking also reduces your risk of developing diabetes, emphysema, throat cancer, lung cancer, chronic asthma, chronic bronchitis, ulcers, gum disease and many other health conditions.
- After quitting, you won't cough or have as many sore throats. It also increases your stamina.
- Quitting cigarettes can help you prevent the early formation of wrinkles, improve your skin texture and even get rid of foul breath.
- Improve your sense of taste and smell.
- Helps you save money.
Over the course of sessions led by our experts, participants work through the quitting process together and learn how to quit smoking effectively. Our stop smoking clinic helps you with -
- Medicines that can help you quit
- Lifestyle changes to regain good health
- Managing stress
- Avoiding weight gain
- Developing a new self-image
- How to avoid relapsing
We believe that counselling can assist in learning healthy behaviours to counteract the urges to relapse. We offer NHS stop smoking services to help smokers begin the recovery process and quit this bad habit.
For further information on our stop smoking services, call 020 8894 5034 / 020 8898 5033 or visit us today.
Repeat Prescription Services
Use our new, quick and effective service to send us your repeat prescription request.Read More
Don't let flu floor you this winter! Our trained pharmacist will offer you a private flu jab for just 10 this winter season. Exclusion criteria apply. There is no need to book...Read More
Monday-Friday: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
Sunday: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm